The service management system consists of user management and device management. The service management system allows management of users along with their sessions, associated devices, device activations, and support tickets from a central location.
- Tracking of service usage, including content consumption, trending, and metrics.
- Management of products, services, and active subscriptions.
- Handling of device, product and service association.
- Customer Service tools, such as refund, reset password, and changes to other user data.
- Full geolocation capabilities, with the ability to track both the registration country, and the location in which the customer is currently located.
- Tracking of devices, device type, device manufacturer, hardware version, and software version.
- Handling of user association, and troubleshooting of user sessions.
- Ability to disable, or specifically associate devices to development, staging or production environments for more detailed content deployment strategies.