Our Reach OTT Platform provides the business and technology management layers to deliver a fully integrated, true multiscreen Over-the-Top Video on Demand (OTT/VOD) solution.
The Reach OTT Platform is a distributed system. It can be deployed as a multi-headed content distribution platform (designed for larger multi-subsidiary operations) or as a standalone solution. The Reach OTT Platform is completely agnostic, and allows for a relatively painless integration of workflow systems and enterprise APIs. Once the work has been completed for integration, this capability is readily available for future users of the platform.
The keys to OTT success can be summarized by the following major technology components:
- Solid Encoding Platform
- Dynamic and Multi-Platform/Multi-DRM support
- Flexible content ingestion capabilities with multiple source capabilities
- Centralized management of metadata
- Strong user and content authentication mechanisms
- Scalable data delivery paradigms
- Multi-Screen Support (Every-Screen)
- Robust integration points with telecom and broadcaster BSS, OSS, and Mobile/SMS agents
- Ultimate flexibility and support for all other systems and ecosystems
With an agnostic approach to our platform, we build our systems to focus on maximum compatibility and capability with existing vendors. We find that each operator’s ecosystem is unique, and we respond in kind by being as flexible as possible with our solution.